Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

Texas UFOs...

So what is the deal? My personal belief, the residents saw an actual UFO. Not saying it is alien related but a UFO is just that ~ An Unidentified Flying Object! I lived in Texas for awhile. It is one BIG state. Could the government be hiding underground bases and covert technology, of course they can. Area 51 is not that far away and neither are some unknown bases such as the one out in Boyton and Secret Canyon of Sedona, Arizona! But what I can't seem to wrap my finger around is why does our UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT have to come out THREE LONG weeks later to finally say "OOPPSSS, we forgot we were testing military aircraft over populated land! Wow, Thanks Military you pulled the wool over our eyes again...

Watch the video at:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22672149#22672149

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe!