Saturday, February 2, 2008

Is Whitley Strieber Full of $hit???

Over the past months I have read articles on Strieber and his new found glory. Not only is he a fiction and non-fiction writer but seldoms contridicts himself. I have found several articles and web posts that indicate Strieber wished the "Visitors" never entered his life and then comes off saying that he isn't fully sure if they did. My question is this. Mr. Strieber did they or didn't they?

Now, February of 2008, I come across a new post showing that Strieber is thankful that these "Visitors" came to him some twenty-two years ago. Not only that but he is re-printing the First Edition of "Communion~ A True Story". Hmmm something tells me there is a little money being needed... But I guess when you write one bullshit story there is always room for one more...

Here is an excerpt from the Strieber's http://www.unknowncountry.com/. Oh yea and if you buy it now he will autograph it for you!

Quoted straight from the site!

From the Preface:

"As I put pen to paper, it has been just a few months short of twenty-two years since the little beings I came to call ‘the visitors’ entered my life, inspiring Communion and four books that followed, Transformation, Breakthrough, Confirmation and the Secret School and changing my life more completely that I could have dreamed.
After I published Communion, I had the humbling experience of receiving letters from over half a million people from around the world who had encountered similar beings. In the eleven years that we lived in the tiny community in upstate New York where the encounters took place, many people who came to one or the other of the two cabins we had there encountered the visitors in various ways, also. It was not a result of some sort of psychological or physical disorder. The encounters were real, they were extensive, and they were gloriously illuminating to everyone who had one."

And then he takes us through the thrilling, powerful and ultimately heart-rending story of what happened to him and his family behind the scenes after Communion was published.

Ships early January, 2008

No comments: